Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome

Hello and welcome to European Golf Blog. 

Here, I shall do my best to keep you posted on all aspects of the European Tour: news, players, reports, tips, predictions, courses, etc.
From time to time we might even have a look across the pond and see what's going on on the PGA Tour or in the World Golf Championships. 

It's a Ryder Cup Year - I'm confident Europe will take a team full of new faces to Valhalla and return with the trophy, but how will that change as the year progresses? We'll be taking a look at Faldo and Zinger throughout the year to keep up with their thoughts, my thoughts on their thoughts, and, of course, your thoughts on my thoughts on their thoughts.

I'll also try to keep your interest with an anecdote every day or so, just to let you know what golf's been doing for the last 150 years.

I do hope you'll glance over my musings, and that they'll provide an enjoyable break from the humdrum. 
Each week, in taking a look at the players, I might even let you in on my private bets (Robert Karlsson's come good for me each way the last three weeks).

All in all, I want to talk about golf, and anybody who wants to read is more than welcome. I hope that many of you will yourselves contribute to the blog with your thoughts and ideas.

We may not be Alliss, Longhurst, Feherty, Harmon, Murray, Brown, Carter, Boxall, etc, but we are golfers.

Till the next time.

No comments: